Monday, March 15, 2010

The Mission

"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil" - Socrates

Truth is a very precious thing. In fact, it is the most precious thing. An unadulterated quest for truth is what defines a life that is examined or unexamined. Most people in the world refuse to live an examined life. They are happy to believe the lies thrown to them by a government that lives off of their complacency. I refuse to do this.

To be a conspiracy theorist is simply to be a person who has an opinion about a topic that the establishment does not want you to believe for various power grabbing reasons.The objective of this blog is to throw out different streams of thought and predictions that would other wise not be allowed into the zeitgeist of collective thought. Some of these blog posts will be long, detailed dissertations on issues that have not been looked at or examined. Other blog posts will simply be a thought or a question that I believe has been ignored by the media and mainstream sources.

Some may ask: Why be a conspiracy theorist? Isn't it annoying to always be thinking? Doesn't it get old to always think that there is something going on behind the scenes? To answer these questions I must simply say that I am a conspiracy theorist because I do not pretend to know everything. I have questions, plenty of questions and I feel that the government does not answer them nearly well enough. I seek answers to these questions as the eagle seeks the bluest sky, but I do not pretend that I will have every answer.

The purpose of being a conspiracy theory entrepreneur is to put forth new theories that have not been tackled before. Our mission is simple: strive for truth in a world where truth is seen as a hate crime.


"In war, truth is the first casualty."
- Aeschylus, Father of the Greek Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment